Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

I still miz u n wan u...

Wat shud i say....Skipped calculus claz, attended project management n algo claz n DID NOTHING ELSE DEN DAT!!!!!

Let's start wit project management. The whole claz ( except DTE ) gt screwed due to d final presentation v were suppose to do. My group had everythin except d report was not printed. V could f finished d whole thing n their excuse was they were not prepared to talk in front every1! If they would f told me n Narresh, v both would f gone in front n did d thing spontaneously. N now v gt 2 do it ltr plus wit formal attire! Completed my test n Kalai helped me by doing the third question 4 me =].

Algo claz was nothin much. Lecturer came in late. Suppose 2 f test bt v din f enuf computers in d lab since it was a lab test so d lab test was postponed. Surprisingly, d claz finished very early 2day.

Bout Agilan?? He did not come 2 coll 2day. He didnt wanted 2 come, dunno y. Each words he used while he was talking wit me was damn hurting which oni made me 2 cry. Nowadays i cry n gt hurt more den laughing n smiling. I dunno wats my mistakes after d prob yesterday morning. After dat particular prob, as far i noe, i behaved well n din do anythin. I dunno wat 2 say...

Pending Work ( B4 Sem 5 finishes )


  1. Calculus Test n quizzes
  2. Web Mastering lab test
  3. Report 4 Web Mastering
  4. REVISION!!
  5. XTRA REVISION 4 CALCULUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment